The United Nations Improvement Program (UNDP) together with Authorities of Pakistan and the Accountability Lab is inviting purposes for Pakistan Sustainable Improvement Objective (SDG) 16 Innovation Problem. Launched by way of the Younger Peace and Improvement Corps (YPDC), the problem is a month-long competitors, the place younger Pakistanis can submit progressive concepts to creatively clear up among the prevailing points like peace, justice, and accountability.
The 16th SDG revolves round growing peace, justice, and robust establishments. The Innovation Problem is for each younger Pakistani who desires to make use of know-how, media and humanities to make authorities establishments extra clear, play a job in constructing peace and enhance the participation of ladies in elections. Are you able to suppose huge and develop options which might be inclusive and sustainable? Listed below are the questions the Innovation Problem is in search of a solution to:
- How can younger folks struggle corruption?
- How can we assist folks report violence?
- In FATA, how can we help the voices of ladies?
- How can we improve ladies’s participation in elections?
- How can we ensure authorities insurance policies embody younger folks?
- How can we ensure everyone seems to be included in conversations about the way forward for Pakistan?
- How can we ensure probably the most weak folks in Pakistan are included within the means of growth?
After the screening course of, 20 finalists will likely be chosen throughout the nation for a two-day workshop in Islamabad to additional develop and pitch their concepts. The concepts that emerge as winners will likely be supplied ongoing help by UNDP and Accountability Lab Pakistan.
Anybody below the age of 35 can submit their concepts by way of Accountability Lab. You may take any of the next approaches to submit your thought:
Purposes are being accepted till June 22nd.
Picture Supply: DAWN
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.