Larger Training Fee (HEC) of Pakistan has collaborated with Sri Lankan Ministry of Larger Training and Highways to supply the Authorities of Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarship Program for the undergraduate session of 2017 – 2018. Certified college students will have the ability to be a part of the tutorial 12 months commencing from September 2018.
This collaboration is a authorities to authorities scholarship program, subsequently, candidates can solely apply by means of HEC as a authorities nominating company. Because of a restricted variety of seats in some fields, candidates can ask for multiple course for securing a number of probabilities to win a scholarship. Nevertheless, candidates ought to be appropriate with the entry necessities of the course utilized to.
Advantages supplied by the scholarship
The advantages of the scholarship cowl full tuition charges, college registration, and visa price. Airfare will even be reimbursed if the candidate makes use of an financial system class to reach and depart Sri Lanka after profitable completion of research. Furthermore, free medical providers will even be supplied at public hospitals with some phrases and situations utilized. The candidate will even be supplied a one-off settlement allowance of LKR 10,000 and a month-to-month dwelling allowance of LKR 30,000 throughout the examine interval to cowl the expenditure of meals and lodging.
- Be a Pakistani or Azad Jammu & Kashmir nationwide. Having twin citizenship of Pakistan & Sri Lanka will end in disqualification.
- Candidates ought to have scored minimal 70 % or above in F.Sc. or A-Stage and SSC or O-Stage.
- Candidates ought to be 18-22 years of age on the cut-off date of the appliance.
- To supply proof of proficiency in English, candidates are required to have a minimal rating of 525 in TOEFL 6.zero band rating for IELTS.
- Certified candidates are to submit a well being certificates issued by a authorities hospital.
candidates can view the doc necessities here and apply for the scholarship, no later than April eighth. College students hailing from under-developed areas of Pakistan may apply for HEC’s fee reimbursement program that covers universities of 144 areas of Pakistan. Furthermore, unemployed youth may grow to be part of HEC’s skill-based training program.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.