Huawei Mate 10 Lite is among the finest mid-range units accessible available on the market. The reason is that the Chinese language producer has launched skinny bezels FHD+ display screen, four gigs of RAM, 64GB inside storage and quad-camera setup in a PKR 28,000 smartphone, making it the very best smartphone of 2018.
In a latest press launch, Huawei has introduced that they’re releasing EMUI eight.zero based mostly Android eight.zero (Oreo) for Huawei Mate 10 Lite, as you may see within the picture under.
Android eight.zero options
- Clever App Shortcuts: This function lets you preserve monitor of your continuously used options of an app and make them accessible to you with a single contact.
- Lately Deleted Photos: This function allows the photographs that you simply delete to be saved in a “Lately Deleted” folder for 30 days.
- Constructed-in LinkedIn: This function permits you to sync your LinkedIn account along with your telephone’s contacts.
- Sensible Textual content Choice: This function allows extra instruments about textual content choice made accessible.
- Snooze Notifications: With this function, you’ll have the power to place notifications on snooze equivalent to an alarm, your notifications will seem after a set time restrict.
get Android Oreo eight.zero on Huawei Mate 10?
Listed below are the steps to obtain the newest Android model in your Mate 10 Lite.
- Go to Settings after which choose System Replace
- Choose the three-dot button within the higher proper nook
- Choose the “Obtain Newest Full Bundle” button
You probably have any issues or queries in regards to the new replace Android Oreo eight,zero. Tell us within the feedback under.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.