The Authorities of Pakistan has introduced the second part of Prime Minister Youth Internship Program. Eligible candidates can apply to be positioned in authorities, semi-government departments, and likewise personal establishments.Candidates are being accepted from the next areas of Pakistan: Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK. Roughly 15000 internees will probably be chosen who match the eligibility standards of the internship program that can span over a yr. The internees will probably be paid a month-to-month stipend of PKR 12,000.
- The candidate will need to have 16 years of academic qualification in engineering topics.
- The age restrict for this system is 25 years for all provinces besides AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Southern Punjab and Balochistan for which the age restrict is 30 years.
- 2.5 CGPAor 50 p.c rating within the last diploma is the minimal threshold for choice.
- The candidate should be a Pakistani nationwide.
- The candidate should not have availed any authorities youth coaching scheme up to now.
- Authorities and semi-government servants are ineligible to use.
- Full-time college students in any personal or public institutes are ineligible to use.
The internship is inclusive to all eligible residents of Pakistan. Feminine candidates are inspired to use. Furthermore, 2% quota has additionally been put aside for otherwise abled candidates and 5 p.c for minorities. All main personal sector organizations and growth sector organizations at federal, provincial and native authorities degree together with academic establishments will probably be supplied companies of the chosen internees.
candidates can apply here by April 23rd, 2018.
Larger Training Fee can also be providing packages for the good thing about youth. College students hailing from under-developed areas of Pakistan also can apply for HEC’s fee reimbursement program that covers universities of 144 areas of Pakistan. Furthermore, unemployed youth also can turn out to be part of HEC’s skill-based training program. 21st Century Global Skills Initiative of PKR 2.7 billion has also been approved by the Government that can kickstart in August this yr.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.