Pakistan’s first all-women ‘Staff- Auj’ of Nationwide College of Science & Expertise (NUST) has received the RACE TECH journal’s Spirit of Method Scholar Award held within the UK.
the group represented the automotive prototype within the competitors. The group completed at 73rd place within the race automotive design competitors. The competitors allowed these younger ladies to unfold consciousness that ladies may change into part of the motor-sports trade. The group aimed to encourage ladies to make their mark within the male-dominated fields and by no means again down from implementing their inventive concepts.
The group was cheered with a standing ovation and acquired a world fame within the award ceremony for being the primary ever all-girl group within the historical past of Method Scholar UK. The all-women group consisted of Aatrah Rauf Shaikh, Harim Akhtar, Azka Athar, Fatima Sohail, Cybil Braganza, Zoiba Noor, Wardah Jamal, Laiba Rodyna, Syeda Al Aima Zahra and Sabah Zaman. All of them have been honored with the Spirit of Method Scholar Award.
“AUJ” the primary all-female group to attend Method Scholar was from NUST Pak & they had been recognised by Race Tech journal & introduced with the Race Tech Spirit of Method Scholar Award.#NUST #DefiningFutures #FS2018 #FormulaStudent
Through – Method Scholar UK pic.twitter.com/yTDqhMhEsL
— NUST (@Official_NUST) July 15, 2018
The awards had been distributed amongst the varied groups collaborating within the competitors. Though the checklist of winners is large, nevertheless, an important awards within the occasion are given beneath
- Mercedes-AMG HPP Finest Powertrain Set up of an Inner Combustion Engine by Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”
- Mercedes-AMG HPP Finest Excessive Voltage Powertrain Implementation by KTH – Royal Institute of Expertise
- ExxonMobil Innovation Award by Edith Cowan College
- Bosch Finest Engineered Brake System by Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”
- PTC Good Automotive Award by College of Liverpool
- RaceCar Engineering Engagement, Outreach and Communications Award by Queen’s College Belfast
- Craig Dawson Award – Most Beneficial Staff Member by Maria Rubi Oxford Brookes College
- The RACE TECH Journal Spirit of Method Scholar Award by Nationwide College of Science and Expertise
- Method Scholar Excellent Contribution Award by Dan Jones
- Quickest Egress by KTH – Royal Institute of Expertise
- Class 1 Acceleration Winner by TU Munich
- Class 1 Skidpad Winner by TU Munich
- Class 2 Enterprise Plan Presentation by College of Liverpool
- Class 2 Price and Manufacturing by College of Tub
- Class 2 Engineering Design by College of Thessaly
- Class 2 General Winners by College of Tub
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.