In an necessary replace, Android has unveiled a characteristic by means of which the customers can use internet browsers on their computer systems to ship and obtain the textual content messages.
The characteristic, which is being referred to as “Messages for Net”, will allow customers to grab their textual content messages on their PCs, releasing them from the concern of turning to their smartphones repeatedly. Apple customers have, for lengthy, savored this facility however the characteristic has been made out there to the Android customers solely now. An identical characteristic will also be discovered for the WhatsApp customers the place it has gained nice reputation and is being utilized in sizeable proportion.
Right here is how one can entry this characteristic:
You probably have beforehand used the WhatsApp Web feature, you’d discover the steps to make use of Messages for Net similar to comply with.
- Customers can begin off by downloading the Android Messages software on their smartphones. On among the newer smartphones, this software is being put in out-of-the-box.
- As soon as the appliance has been put in, the customers can merely entry Android Messages web site on the web-browser on a PC from which they need to ship and obtain textual content messages.
- Up entrance, the customers would see a web-page asking them to scan a QR code by means of the reader on Android Messages software on their smartphone.
- The customers who’ve up to date purposes put in on their smartphones will be capable of see a QR code reader within the Menu possibility. Entry the
- Scan the QR code and Voila, you’re all set!
This might even be value including right here that the net interface being utilized by Android Messages is secure and sync in actual time with the client-side software. The messages which are being acquired and despatched by means of the web-browser are solely saved in a brief cache and are deleted robotically.
Featured Picture — WCCFTech
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking information notifications in your browser.